• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Beginnings of labour or BH?

pk4

Reaction score
I've been having pressure in my lower tummy and the rest of my tummy hardens. It is not painful yet but very uncomfortable. I had a show yday and have had period pains on and off for about a week that have gotten worse and stronger this weekend.

Is this BH or maybe the beginnings of labour?

I've been sick twice today and had a tummy bug today which I am getting over. (Lots of pain and diarrhoea, thought it was labour but I'm feeling better now).

Now I just have the pressure and tightening in my tummy.

The tummy problems could be your clear out prior to labour hun, It does sound like you might be in very early labour with the tightenings and such, just keep an eye on how regular they, you'll know when they're contractions that should be doing something :) Good luck. x

Yeh the last one was a bit painful, but manageable so I'll just keep an eye on it like you said. Hope this is the start, want my baby out :)

that's exactly how i've been feeling since last night!! Good luck to us both!xx

So frustrated and disappointed :( :( :( Nothing came of it, went to bed thinking it was happening and woke up this morning and I feel fine. Still getting period pains but no pressure or tightening. I really got my hopes up last night :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"