Behold!!! My new boobs!!

crossroads

Co-creator of a boy &girl
Reaction score
So I've been a tiny A-cup all my life (I'm 27) and almost overnight something amazing has happened...

I went to M&S to get measured for new bras and the fitting lady said I have jumped from an A cup to a D cup!!!! :D Just thought I would share this wonderous news with you gals :happydance::cloud9::haha:

I've never had boobs before. And at 5ft I feel like I have huge BAZOOOKAS for the first time in my life :D Pride!

seriously.. hows it possible to go to a D from a A? Never worked for me lol... I still had and still have tiny titties lol.

I went from a D to a E...and I am threatening to go one further as my current bra is straining at the seams. DH is not complaining...not that he can get near them as they are still too sore! x

A to D? :baby: That's kinda fast if you're in ur first tri... I am a B and (.)(.) are now full C

:thumbup:

and im as flat as an effing pancake.
How rude...

I thought it was fast gals, but I'm not joking! Totally amazing. Feel like I want to announce it on Facebook! :D

I'm now a 32F!!! Not sure how much bigger they may get

I've already gone from a large D to F. My transition bra (which I am hoping will fit for a while) is a FF/G. I would like mine to stop growing, lol!

Mine are going out sideways rather than any other direction!

I'm feeling your joy!!!! I too have always had teeny tiny titties never wear a bra...however have just found out i am expecting....very early days and suddenly have boob!!!! Probably to others they look no different but to me and oh they have already changed hugely!!!

Mine are going out sideways rather than any other direction!

mine too...they are just now starting to overflow my DD bra's!! I am going to need new ones pretty soon!! I can't believe I will have to buy some F's!!! OMG!!

my boobs are getting mahoosive! OH keeps asking if they'll stay this way after baby is here! i'm living in a sports bra!!! x

Yeah I'm an E. I'm only just pregnant but they have already started to swell. I'm making donations! Any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"