Behold!!! My new boobs!!

I've gone from a D to an F...it's obscene. And painful. And I would love to have a nice B cup. It's really not a blessing and if I could give them to someone....I would!!

I am totally with you on this... when they are this big they get in the way, hurt and totally mess with your back. Don't tell my hubby but I would prefer to be c or smaller. When I was fitted for my transition bra a couple of weeks ago (which is a ff/g) the lady in the shop said that her best guess of my breast feeding size would be j! WTF! I don't even know how I'll walk, I just hope that they cooperate a little. :) And I'm only 5'4 and fair sized, I'm totally out of balance. lol.

mines went to a d with my 1st and im usually an A cup too lol........ only grown a smidgen though so far hope i get huge ones again i used to run up and down the stairs when i was having lilly cause they would bounce and ive not had that before lol xxx

just be careful during your preg with new huge boobies, wear a very supportive bra and even a sports bra at night, because after that baby is born and the fullness goes away, you're left with saggy tatas!

I've gone from a D to an F...it's obscene. And painful. And I would love to have a nice B cup. It's really not a blessing and if I could give them to someone....I would!!

I am totally with you on this... when they are this big they get in the way, hurt and totally mess with your back. Don't tell my hubby but I would prefer to be c or smaller. When I was fitted for my transition bra a couple of weeks ago (which is a ff/g) the lady in the shop said that her best guess of my breast feeding size would be j! WTF! I don't even know how I'll walk, I just hope that they cooperate a little. :) And I'm only 5'4 and fair sized, I'm totally out of balance. lol.

Me too. Im 5ft 2and a 32F now. And..if im brutally honest, its one of the reasons i dont intend to breastfeed. Last time, they were huge and soooo sore...there was absolutely no way I could have even thought about BF.

yeyyyyy :) congrats with the new boobies... wish mine did that lol x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->