Being held hostage!

purplepower

1st time Mummy
Reaction score
By my 6 week old. :wacko: He is lying on a cushion with my nipple in his mouth, he isn't sucking hard enough to be feeding but it's hard ehough to maintain the suction. Every time I unlatch him he screams so I am lettimg him be, it doesn't look like OH's tea will be ready when he gets home! :dohh:

my guess is that you've just hit the 6 week growth spurt. It's a bit of a killer to be honest so tell OH he'll have to do the cooking for the next few days :haha: :hugs:

my guess is that you've just hit the 6 week growth spurt. It's a bit of a killer to be honest so tell OH he'll have to do the cooking for the next few days :haha: :hugs:

Oh well maybe a day in bed is in order tomorrow then. :happydance:

Same here, Fay is wanting to just be latched on. She even grabs my boob with both hands and holds on for dear life lol.xx

Definitely the 6 week growth spurt. Mine lasted more than 10 days and it turned my world upside down LOL

Same here, Fay is wanting to just be latched on. She even grabs my boob with both hands and holds on for dear life lol.xx

Archie screams wide eyed and open mouthed, then when I latch him on he makes all these little noises as if to say, yes that's what I wanted, you would think I was starving him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->