Being Impatient

RosieRosieP

Reaction score
It's our first month TTC and doubt we've got lucky first try but I'm now 5 days late with 2 negative test results I feel nauseous have sore boobs and a weird stretchy feeling in my stomach I'm trying to be patient but I would really like to know either way now:growlmad:

Has anyone been through anything similar?

X

yeaah i delayed my period by about 2 days (not normal for me) ever since i've started TTC and that's from the stress of it all! the thing is i didn't think i was that stressed, but apparently my body responded to it. it's kind of the same as when women test and THEN the period comes, because now they've stopped thinking about it and let the body do what it's got to. hoping that's not the case for you but if you're stressing too much I would calm down and let things happen xx

but then for some women their BFP's just come abnormally late hope that's the case for you!!

is it your first cycle off any form of birth control? i had the same thing the first month where i was utterly convinced i was pregnant. and that was 6 months ago.

although 6.5 months ago my friend got pregnant in her first month off bc and her first month ttc, so it is possible.

good luck :)

Since i started ttc my periods were abit messed up too. Its mainly due to stress which delays ovulation and then your period comes late. Just try to stay positive. Do use opks and chart to know your cycles better. It definitely helps. GL Rosie i hope its a late bfp. Not all ladies get positive very soon, wait a day or two more and then test x

I've just been through the exact same thing (feeling nauseous, pains in my womb, sore boobs etc), i tried 2 tests both negative :( then i came on my period

Hello,

Thank you for your responses :)

Still getting neg result so waiting for period to start. I have been off BC for three months and had 28 day cycles. Not sure what my body is up to this month hubby thinks it is a phantom :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->