Being induced and baby not engaged

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
So next week I'm being induced for medical reasons - baby's not engaged yet, anyone know if it's actually going to work?? Really hoping to not have a c-section.

I think if you had no chance of a vaginal birth they would be taking you straight to section.
I resume once the contraction start the baby will get themselves into position, whether they like it or not

Labour may take a little longer to come but doesnt mean c-section ...Ethan wasnt engaged when they gave me a sweep but he still came out just took him a little longer try not to worry xxx

I was induced, she wasnt engaged and it was over from stepping into hospital to having her in my arms in 15 hours, so it can happen. Good luck

Thanks, I've been told Mums with my baby's medical condition have quick labours... clinging to that!

A week could make all the difference hun and you may well find your baby is engaged by then, once the contractrions get going it will certainly give it more than a helping hand as they pull the baby towards the right place, good luck xxx

I guess at least the baby is head down, but s/he's been head down for weeks... obviously having too much fun in there to engage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->