Being induced early?

kaye

Reaction score
Hi

So I've been measuring on 5th centile so keep getting told that I will be induced at 37 weeks.

I have scans weekly at the moment, 1 week doppler then week after growth scan. So my next growth scan will fall on 34 and 36 weeks. Do you think they will give me my date at 36 week appointment? Would it be the week after I hit 37 weeks do you think?

I had a consultant appointment at exactly 37 weeks and they booked me in that day for induction a few days later. I was having weekly appointments up until then, but they wouldn't book my induction until I hit 37 weeks. The doctor also gave me a sweep at the appointment in hope that it would start things before induction, but it didn't.

They should tell you at or before 36 week scan xx I will be induced at 37 weeks too.

i had a appointment with my consultant at 35+6 weeks and they booked me in for a stretch and sweep two weeks later then booked my induction date a week after that. i be 38+6 when im getting induced and thats after scans to make sure he is measuring well and everything is fine

i was induced early with my 1st.
At my 34 week midwife appointment we told the midwife the my bump had not grown in a month. when she measured it it was measuring 29cm so was sent for a scan the following week which showed he was measuring 32 weeks, was on the 5th centile and my placenta had started to fail. saw a consultant 2 days later and was induced 5 days after that at 36+4.
it will be a consultant that will give you your induction date, depending on how baby's growth is doing between now and your scans depends whether they'll wait till 36 weeks to give you your date.

Thanks everyone for your help x

i had weekly scans 6th baby at my 38 + 5 scan they told me to come back at 1 for induction they might not give you much notice so be ready hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->