Being Induced - HELP!! 3 questions!!!

well my hospital took me into my own room at 7am i was sat around till 9am when my waters were poped, contractions started 15 mins later.

ur oh will be able to stay with u over night if ur in labour or if ur labour starts at night ur oh will be called straight to the hospital anyways, but if ur concerned about this call ur mw and ask her or call the labour ward and they will be able to tell u more then we can as every hospital is different.

Thanks Moomin :hugs: I just wondered cos we live an hour away from the hospital and I would be in a right state by the time he got there.....I will give them a call - I wish I was going in, in the morning, it is annoying I have to hang around all day waiting for it :hissy:

yeah that does suck goin in so late :( but that gives u time to relax, make sure ur bags packed, have a bath, bounce on a ball if u have one lol see if u can get things moving abit more lol

I was induced 10 days overdue with both my boys - gel got things moving with number 1 and he was born in 3hours 55mins and number 2 they broke my water, put the drip in and 2 hours later he was here! So i had great experiences with inductions - just a bit worried as they have said this baby will prob be born even quicker and im about an hour away from the hospital so im hoping for another induction so im actually in hospital when labour starts! And although u are monitored during an induction and could possible have a drip you can still stand up and move up and around the bed so your not totally trapped. As someone else said, if they break your waters move about loads so u get contarctions on your own then u wont need the drip. Good luck!

if i dont need drip i can have my waterbirth :yipee: I asked mw today :cloud9:

pls pray i dont need drip :)

thats so unfair :( i didnt need a drip n i wasnt allowed a water birth even tho i was already in slow labour.....my hospital sucks lol

hope u get ur water birth xx

thats sucky!!!! lets hope i get one then to make up for your silly hospital :hugs:

Thanks Moomin :hugs: I am so excited!!

HoneySunshine will update my journal for me which is in my sig if you fancy following my progress!!

Thanks for all your support and info and for calming me down LOADS :hugs:

sending good luck too, hope you get your waterbirth and its all quick and pain free...just think this time tomorrow you could have your baby...im a bit jealous.

jai jai will be in the hospital now...how exciting i hope everything goes well for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"