At 4 cm dialated today, the doctor has decided that if I don't go into labour in the next 36 hours then at 0730 on Thursday, he is inducing me at last! He had originally said that he'd let me go right up to the 21st, but after me giving him some very strong words and him seeing the size of the baby he has decided it's too risky to go for much longer. So by Friday at the latest, our baby boy will finally be here! I'm torn between absolute terror and fear and joy that finally we'll get to meet him. In the final stretch of being pregnant! Sort of hoping I go on my own, but he's been so stubborn that I'm not expecting to go before then.