Being Induced Saturday 6/11/11

Itsagirl61211

Mother of Haley Reese
Reaction score
So for the last 3 visits to my Dr. my blood pressure has been slowly rising. Usually somewhere around 90 on the bottom. So yesterday it was still high and I still hadn't dialated anymore (Stuck at 1cm:cry:). He had me do a non-stress test to see how everything was doing because she hadn't been very active that day. Well after I laid there for 30 minutes feeling like my back was being broken he came in and told me that she looked great but because of my blood pressure I needed to be at the hospital around 8AM Saturday so they could get my labor started. My birthday is 6/12 and I am being induced 6/11. I couldn't even sleep last night. Oh Im so excited.:happydance: Sorry it's a little long, I just couldn't wait to tell everyone.:cloud9:

Yeyy!
Good luck, i'll keep my fingers crossed all goes well and quickly for you + LO on the 11th! :flower:

Good luck! My sister was induced with her baby a couple days before her birthday!! Keep us updated!!!

Exciting!! Good luck and hope everything goes well! What a birthday present, having your LO there for it :D

Thanks girls! I'll try to post a birth story and pics as soon as I can.

This is like reading my own story. I have high blood pressure that has resulted in mild pre-eclampsia. I had the biophysical profile last Friday to make sure that baby was fine, and she is perfect. (& yes, it felt like my back was going to split in half, soooo uncomfortable) But because of my pressures and high protein in my urine, they may be inducing me later this week. (I find out for sure tomorrow afternoon).
Congrats! I know your probably really nervous, but super excited, too! Hope that everything goes well! Bet you can't wait to meet your LO! :flow:

This is like reading my own story. I have high blood pressure that has resulted in mild pre-eclampsia. I had the biophysical profile last Friday to make sure that baby was fine, and she is perfect. (& yes, it felt like my back was going to split in half, soooo uncomfortable) But because of my pressures and high protein in my urine, they may be inducing me later this week. (I find out for sure tomorrow afternoon).
Congrats! I know your probably really nervous, but super excited, too! Hope that everything goes well! Bet you can't wait to meet your LO! :flow:

Getting a C-Section is my only worry right now. My doctor said it is a large possibility but he will do everything in his power to prevent that from happening. But other than that OH and I just can't wait to get her here. I hope everything goes well with you.:flower:

I said the same thing about the c-section worry! I wrote a (really long) thread about it this morning. A lot of the ladies on there were really comforting about the section worries. If you do end up haivng one though, it will probably only be because it is absolutely necessary for LO's health. Knowing that, you'll be able to get through anything. I hope it doesn't come to that for you! Can't wait to read your birth story soon!! :flow:

Oh wow, that is so exciting! && A great birthday present:) Congrats and let us know if anything changes, best of luck and praying everything goes smooth for you and your LO! :D

Awe! Good luck! I hope all goes well for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->