Being induced this morning and nervous!

jtyler612

Reaction score
Being induced at 7:30 am due to Obsteric Cholestatis. This is our miracle baby. I have had 5 first trimester miscarriages. I'm so scared of anything going wrong and giving myself horrible anxiety. Reassurance would be great! Thank you!!!

Aaaw good luck hun you are in good hands, listen to your body and before long you will have your beautiful baby in your arms :)

You'll be fine Hun. I have had 3 inductions. All were fine, no intervention. No tears all pain relief free only Gas & air to bit down on to push. All the best Hun. Just remember stay calm get in a good mental space & tell yourself this pain is getting you closer to your baby. All the best Hun!! Xx

Thank you very much Willow01 and gemstone!! That helps a lot!! :) Can't wait to have him here in our arms! So excited but I haven't been able to sleep. Keep waking up nervous and trying to relax. Thank you ladies again!

Will keep my eyes on your thread to see when your wee boy arrives ;)!

Just called them and they changed it to 830 am. I will definitely post once he arrives :)

I was induced and my little girl arrived safely. He will be here soon. Good luck. So exciting

Wishing you a happy and easy delivery! :) can't wait to see pics!!

Very best of luck, I am being induced Sunday! Keep us updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->