Being induced tom... am so nervous and scared

StarAngel

Reaction score
I am 41 weeks since Friday and lil miss is too cosy where she is. Anyway after two unsucessful sweeps and mountains of spicy foods I am being induced tom afternoon. I am so anxious, I have no idea what to expect and am so scared of labour and new life as a mom. Looking for inspiration, can someone give me happy experiences being induced?

Dont be afraid, you are designed to do this and you will be great, i promise xxx i was induced 10 days ago, my little man is home and life has now began and its amazing xxx wishing you luck, keep us updated xxx

I have had 3 inductions all were fine Hun. Good luck you'll be fine. I didn't have pain relief for any and no invention. No tears!

I've never been induced but just remember this is pain with a purpose. Every contraction brings your baby closer to arrival.
I instantly fell in love with my little girl when she arrived. Don't get me wrong. ..lack of sleep is hard but the happiness and joy I felt more than made up for it.

Thank you so much ladies, thats so nice to hear. It is creeping into the early hours of the morning and I am going round making sure everything is set. Have to force myself to go to bed now and sleep. I will post again when lil one is here☺

Firstly best of luck. Everything will be fine! I was induced at 36 weeks in my last pregnancy due to a big baby, and im due to be induced again two weeks today due to same reasons. I will be honest in saying it does hurt. But please remember you get no awards for trying to do it all natural without any pain relief. Just Go in with an open mind, and all will be fine. Xxx

Good luck! Sending you all my love and support x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->