• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

being induced!!!

neeyore

Reaction score
hi all, this is my first post on the forums , am 41+4 and was started off with my induction 3 hours ago! no reaction so far. Was just wondering how soon its kicked in for those who have been induced before? I also happen to be in a room next to a screamer :wacko: so have been feeling a wee bit terrified!

is this baby # 1?? I was induced with baby # 1 process was not the best since my cervix was not ready at all. But I too was next to a very dramatic person and it scared me like crazy. its not as bad as they make it sound. Good luck!

is this baby # 1?? I was induced with baby # 1 process was not the best since my cervix was not ready at all. But I too was next to a very dramatic person and it scared me like crazy. its not as bad as they make it sound. Good luck!

yep baby no 1,:winkwink: oh im glad she sounded like she was being gutted alive!:wacko:

I was induced with my first at + 10 it took about 6 hours to go into full labour

I was induced with my first at 41+6 and was very fortunate as by the time I went in I was 3cm dilated with zero pain or knowledge of that fact! They broke my waters and I had an established labour of 7hrs 7mins.
Try and ignore the loud lady, some scream loudly as they find it helps rather than it actually being that painful. Plus everyone is different.
Good luck :)

thanks 4 all the good wishes ladies, its been 5 hours now, did start to get regular contractions btwn 5.30 and 7 but theyve since stopped so am hoping theyll return soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"