Being New.

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Spartan_Love, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Spartan_Love

Spartan_Love Guest

I'm pregnant. That's probably how most everyone starts there first thread. I'm about 6 weeks along. Due April 17, 2010. That's the baby's dad's birthday. How ironic? I'm 15 years old just turned it in July. I really don't know what to do. My hearts telling me one , my brain is telling me another. Any advice? The father and me broke up 2 weeks ago over a disagreement over our beliefs. I have no clue how to tell him or if I should tell him at all. -sigh.

What to do , what to do.:hissy:

2. orange zebra

orange zebra Guest

WELCOME
    im 16,
    congradulations on pregnancy,
    just tell the father,
    even tho u could do better without him!!
    my advice is talk to us girlies on here there soo helpfull & kind,
    & if u want feel free to talk to me or add me,
    HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL

=]

3. shocker

shocker Well-Known Member

hey im 18 and expecting and due in april aswell, i also broke up with my babys father 2 weeks ago.Tell him, no matter what just tell him. Hes the father and he deserves to know no matter what his reaction is.I dont really know if i have any advice but if you want to talk or anything then feel free to pm me.The decision is 100% yours and your the only one who can make it, know all your options and explore each one before you decide thats probablly the best advice i can give you right now! :)

4. Spartan_Love

Spartan_Love Guest

Thanks for the advice. It'll have to come out..cause well you can't hide being pregnant. There's no way I could ever get an abortion. But adoption is very possible && all most likely. But yet , in the back of my mind I all most think it would be something I could do , like keep him or her and be a mom. But i'm 15 years old, and 15 year old's don't have kids.

5. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

:hugs:

Best of luck hun. Putting your baby up for adoption is one of the hardest things you can ever do, but I think most people would understand that you are doing it out of love for the child.. and if you keep the baby, that's one of the hardest things you can ever do also! Do what's best for you and the little baby growing inside of you.

6. shocker

shocker Well-Known Member

Its not the "norm" but 15 year olds do have kids, hell 13 year olds have kids.I saw a documentary a few months back about a girl who became pregnant at 13 and had her child at 14 it was on bbc3 and i think it was called "kizzy mum at 14" if you want to look it up it might be helpful to see what its like? Im glad you say you couldnt get an abortion :) If you look on google you could find a crisis pregnancy centre in your area? they provide non judgemental counselling so they can tell you all your options and support you in whatever you decide

7. orange zebra

orange zebra Guest

believe me hun him/her being inside you nine months you won't be able to give him/her awy your bond will grow,
    try talking to your parents about it, you could prom keep it a secret for 12 weeks,
    15 year olds do get pregnant as u know,, & you will have loads of support
    (btw on ur profile it says ur 14 not that that matters-all that matters is that ur preg & u need help)

=]

8. Spartan_Love

Spartan_Love Guest

Ew. It does on my profile? Barley anything on my profile is right I just typed in things. But thanks for pointing that out.

9. Good Luck Hun, being pregnant is the best feeling in the world, what ever you do DONT let anyone make decisions for you, your now turning into an adult and will be an amazing mum, Tell the dad because the child will need both but you can do better without him. Everyone on here will give you loads of support. Don't worry about being 15.

Congratulations, Keep us up to date with everything and if you need some one to talk to you can add me :D

10. ellie09

ellie09 Well-Known Member

I would tell the father as soon as possible, the longer you leave it the harder it gets. Good luck!

11. etcetera

etcetera Well-Known Member

I know how you feel hun, my boyfriend and I are on the verge of a break up.
    Since I told him I was pregnant things have just been stressful.

You do need to tell him as soon as possible though, it only makes things more complicated to wait :)

Congrats and good luck!