being nosy!!

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by ablaze, Apr 16, 2009.

1. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

so I have 2 wonderfull children, a girl and a boy, Chloe is 4 next month<<gulp and Callum is 3 in august.

There are more sproglets planned, but how did you plan when you were having yours?

Why are you WTT??

Im in process of tryign to change my job and set up our own (owned!) house but man I wanna chuck my pill and get a baby in my belly :lol:

2. Pops

Pops Proud Mum & Wifey

We just sort of decided!! We have always been very similar in terms of what we want our of life, I guess its why we have such a good relationship.

We know we want a family, we know we are ready for one now but have decided for a couple of reasons to wait a couple of months and start TTC properly in August of this year.

If you wait for the perfect time it will never come, but the right time does and it is now for us :hugs:

Good luck with everything hun xxx

3. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

In my heart yes i'd love another now but i haven't got the house(i have only a 2bed. And i want see my 2 grow up abit first. Plus another double pram is not a option:lol:

Plus i have a deal with my dad, he retires in 5years and is paying for the whole family to go on a cruise. He told me back in october that he'd prefer if i had another...i have one now(which isn't sensible) or wait 5 years because then the youngest grandchild would be Paige who will be 5-6ish. which he thinks is the right age. If you get me?? Basically he wants me to enjoy the holiday without having to worry about a toddler or baby x

4. smartie

smartie 1 Prince, 1 Princess

We had to wait due to medical reasons, this was the only thing from stopping us TTC months ago!

5. Blob

Blob Sarah :)

Waiting until Tabitha is a bit older :) I'm still really enjoying myself with Tabitha and i want to enjoy every second before i get sick again :lol:

6. Michy

Michy Mum and Preggo

We are trying again in September, I want 2 kids close together.

7. Pinkgirl

Pinkgirl Well-Known Member

Well i havent got any children....yet so a bit different for me.
    I know i have to wait as me and OH have bought a first house and moving in soon so we need to settle in before we TTC. We are thinking of TTC August 2010 so agessssssssssssssssssssssss away! lol Also wanted to get some money saved too.
    x

8. sam#3

sam#3 Lactivist & Intactivist

We decided we wanted another one when my oh talked about getting a vasectomy, it made me so upset that i realised i wanted another, then the more we talked about it the more steve wanted one more too!!
    At the mo im bf and not having af so i cant ttc until my body and fertility is back to normal.
    Good luck with everything x

9. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

well me and james are waiting till maddi is a bit older, we knew once she was here that we wanted another, but we both felt it was right for us to wait till shes around 3/4. theres a few things we want to do first :D

10. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

thanks guys! its s interesting to hear why so many of us are waiting!

ideally id like another 2 close together, mad i know!

11. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

We havent decided 'when'. I know when I would like, but havent got that far in the conversation other than we want a family together xxx

12. Money is the only reason we have to wait. We would try at the end of the year if it wasnt for money....

13. clairebear

clairebear Mummy to 2 handsome boys.

We are TTC in October. i want Jack to be 2 when we have our second baby perfect age gap for me x

14. oOKayOo

oOKayOo Well-Known Member

I want one right this minute , but will only have a 2 bed so i have to wait a good few years before we can even consider trying :(

15. pinkmummy

pinkmummy Guest

Thats EXACTLY what I want to do :D

I already have 2 now and I want to TTC in about 5 years once I have finished college and uni :) And I want 2 more around the same age too :)

Good luck hunni :) xx

16. SpecialK

SpecialK Well-Known Member

Getting married in July. Need to fit into my dress. That's the only reason. Ready to go maybe 4ish weeks before the wedding.