being out with your LO at night!!

We always try to get home by 830 as thats when her bedtime routine starts. We have ended up staying out a little later on a couple occasions though and she'd end up falling asleep on the way home. Then when she was just a couple days old we found out we had no formula and she wasn't taking the breast so at 4 am it was a quick trip to walmart to get formula :dohh:

i dont really take daisy out at night now cos if she not in bed by 9 then shes like a screaming banshee!!

but ive kept her out for family occasions like bbqs in the garden. i think in the uk its a bit different cos of the weather and we dont really cater for kids in pubs or restraunts, where as if you go abroad you see kids out late and think nothing of it!

i agree with the mums from the US, ive been to florida a few times and the night times there are as busy as the day! it all comes alive at night! oh i love florida im getting all depressed now thinkin about it :cry:

Emm would be blowing her stack if we took her somewhere in the evening! I usually have her home and having tea by 6, then in bed by 7 after a bath to keep the routine. She would be really screaming with tiredness, but then she is 12 months now. Gone are the days when she could sleep anywhere at anytime!
I cant understand why people take their LOs round the supermarket in the evening when they should be in bed. Seems crazy to me!

My DH has one or 2 days a week where he works 1-9 (or 10 sometimes) and since we share a car if I need the car that day I do have to take Kathryn out late, though she always sleeps in the car and he meets me in the parking lot so I don't have to wake her up to take her out of the car. Most days he works till 6 (though usually isn't done untill 6:20) so if we need to go to the store we may not get home until after 7, which is fine because no mater what we do Kathryn will not fall asleep before 8:30 (except in the car occasionally) .

As already said it depends on what it's for and also the season. If it's really cold and windy I wouldn't take Savannah out at night but if it was an important function I would rug her up and put on the covers for the pram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->