Being silly and testing super early til AF or positive!! UPDATE - frer

Update - okay so weirdly, after yesterday, there was no more spotting, at all. I just threw a tampon in yesteday, figuring it was AF. But then there was never anything on the tampon? :shrug: used a tampon overnight, and another one today, and not a single drop of blood or any type of spotting. DH and I were “together” and not a single moment of spotting during or after. I’m confused.... usually once I start spotting it builds up until it’s full force period.

Still have the feeling AF is on the way, because my boobs are huge (as in slightly larger than my normal A cup :haha:) and some mild cramping :shrug:

Will post a test later when home.

Thanks for reading! :flower:

Absolutely nothing to report! Think I’m about 12dpo and stark white tests - PMS in full swing!! Sure AF will turn up any day!! DH is trying to convince me to stay off the pill and try again for a few more months - lol ahhhh not sure I’m ready for that yet, though :haha:

Thank you for all sticking with me through crazy testing!

Attachments

• 73E1F709-6ACF-43C9-A339-326C659F8BDC.jpg
    73E1F709-6ACF-43C9-A339-326C659F8BDC.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 56
Absolutely nothing to report! Think I’m about 12dpo and stark white tests - PMS in full swing!! Sure AF will turn up any day!! DH is trying to convince me to stay off the pill and try again for a few more months - lol ahhhh not sure I’m ready for that yet, though :haha:

I just have line eye again haha! X

I just have line eye again haha! X

Haha that’s exactly how I am wth all my friends tests! I’m
Like sooo rooting for them to get a positive I swear I see it every single time!!!

I must have line eye as will because I can see it as well lol good luck hun!!

Hi hi! AF here in full force!!!!! Best of luck to all of you!!!! Thanks for being so sweet and supportive! :hugs:

Sorry hun! Onwards and upwards!!! Big hugs!!

I swear the FRER and ICs always show a shadow for me! I hate it!!!! Good luck for when you do start trying (althought i secretely think you enjoyed this and you want to carry on trying) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->