Believe it or NOT

Cheyanne

Reaction score
Did You Know?
A human has twenty baby teeth.

A woman in Brazil delivered a 17 lb baby in 2005!

A woman in Mexico delivered a 22 lb baby!

A woman whose never been pregnant and even men can breast feed!

Some people are born with two different sets of DNA. They are called Chimeras.

Some men have 47 chromosomes, instead of 46. They have XXY or YXX instead of just XY. Women are XX.

If you spread your arms strait out like an angel, and measure the distance from your longest finger tip to the other, it gives you your exact height.

Only women can complete certain physical tasks? Take a chair, place it's back against a wall, stand in front of the chair with your arms to your sides, lean forward until your forehead is touching the wall and supporting your body, grab the chair with both hands and attempt to pick it up while standing back up to a standing position. Men can't do it!

It is very rare for two blue eyed people to have a child who isn't. (two recessive genes)

Left handed people are right brained and vice versa.

That feeling of falling in your sleep is thought to be by many cultures an out of body experience. They say your soul travels in your dream state. When something interrupts that, you travel back to a conscience state. The body can't be conscience without the soul intact, so you feel jolted as it re-enters.

Some babies are born with a "Veil" over them. It's rarely talked about in the medical community..considered to be a sign that this person will have many problems and sadness in life, be close to death, suffer, etc. My cousin had this. He's had many problems with depression since he was very young. When his first wife left him, He shot himself in the head, but survived! A year ago, his second wife and adopted son were killed in a car crash. Maybe there's something to that?

Did you also know that I'm full of shite and made all of this up??? Just kidding. Hope you enjoyed a few new facts. I try to learn something new every day!

:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Well, I'll be damned! :baby:

what do you mean born with a veil over them:wacko:

Only women can complete certain physical tasks? Take a chair, place it's back against a wall, stand in front of the chair with your arms to your sides, lean forward until your forehead is touching the wall and supporting your body, grab the chair with both hands and attempt to pick it up while standing back up to a standing position. Men can't do it!

now that ill try :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->