Bella band or Belly Button Band??

Dini

Reaction score
I know it's early but my jeans are just so uncomfortable, even with the hairband trick. Anyone have a preference between the Belly Button Band or the Bella Band?? I am leaning towards the Belly Button Band and maybe making some of my own Bella type bands from old tanks but am curious as to your experiences. Thanks!!

I just bit the bullet and went for maternity and I feel so much better. I found even with a Bella band I never felt my pants were staying up well

I think I'm going to try both, today I just used a tight tank/cami to smooth the lines of my jeans while unbuttoned/unzipped. Worked okay but not sure how long that will last.

I tried the Bella/BE band with my last pregnancy and it didn't work at all. The Belly Button band sounds like it might actually work better, because the buttons hold it in place better (the Bella band slipped around on me)

Thanks! My gut tells me that as well. I bought a cheap tank and am going to cut it and sew the top and use that as a Bella band but I think I'll order the belly button bands!

I also always had issues with the bands. My pants were always slipping out from under them, and it was just more trouble. Maternity pants are way easier.

Does the Bella Band not have a button? I got the belly button one a little while ago, haven't started using it yet but when I was trying it on it seemed like the button was in kind of an awkward place, like there wasn't enough of the band itself to cover the pants... I don't know maybe I did it wrong. Haha. But I got it for free so whatever. :haha:

I had a Bella band, but I was much more comfortable one I just went into maternity pants. I felt sort of embarrassed to want to wear them early... Next time I'll feel absolutely no shame about busting out my old maternity bottoms. They're heaven. ;-)

I went straight for maternity jeans/leggings. actually ive been wearing them since last time lol

I bought two belly button bands and have never been able to use them! They are a great idea but unfortunately i gained weight quickly (twins) and my bum and thighs grew too making my currently clothes useless by 11 weeks. So they are still in the packets x

I think I'm going to try both, today I just used a tight tank/cami to smooth the lines of my jeans while unbuttoned/unzipped. Worked okay but not sure how long that will last.

I have the Bella Bands and I love them! The key difference between cut up tanks and the Bella Bands is if you buy the slightly more expensive ones, they have a silicon strip to help hold everything up. I've been in them for 4 weeks now. They do work a lot better with my lighter weight dress pants, but still hold jeans in place well (but I also have a bugger butt to help with that too)

Which ones did you get that had a silicone strip? Do you remember the brand? Or where you got them?? I was going to get the ones at target yesterday but decided I'd wait a bit since my tight tanks still kinda do the trick.

I can't wear leggings, my thighs and butt are much too huge and bumpy for that lol. Sure wish I could though. Found a pair of yoga/workout pants I'm going to give a try for days when jeans just don't cut it. I haven't gained any weight it's just bloat and uncomfortable already!

There are 2 types of Bella Bands: one is called the Basic and does not have the silicone strip. The other one is $10 more and does.

Which ones did you get that had a silicone strip? Do you remember the brand? Or where you got them?? I was going to get the ones at target yesterday but decided I'd wait a bit since my tight tanks still kinda do the trick.

I can't wear leggings, my thighs and butt are much too huge and bumpy for that lol. Sure wish I could though. Found a pair of yoga/workout pants I'm going to give a try for days when jeans just don't cut it. I haven't gained any weight it's just bloat and uncomfortable already!

Ingrid & Isabella is the maternity company that makes them. They have a store locator on their website but I just ordered from the website. They arrived in about 3 days. Definitely do the ones with the strip. Their sizing is quite accurate too, so follow their chart.

I just bit the bullet and went for maternity and I feel so much better. I found even with a Bella band I never felt my pants were staying up well
Same here. I'm always adjusting and pulling up my sagging pants. But works wonders with most if my work scrubs

Good to know they work with scrubs because that is a concern for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->