Belly ache :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by mummy2b2010, Dec 9, 2009.

1. mummy2b2010

mummy2b2010 Mummy of 2 expecting#3

Hello

some advice please, ive been having a real bad tummy (not baby tummy, like loose bowels, sorry tmi) and im really worried that it will hurt the baby :(

ive gota docs app today and im gunna speak to them about it but i just wanted to see if any one on here has had the same thing, im currently 15 weeks.

:(

2. Rozie_1985

Rozie_1985 Mummy To Joel

I had a belly ache last night and it sucked, i wouldn't worry hun, i think were still liklely to get all the aches and pains we did before we got pregnant, i just think its more scary now we know we have a little person growing in our bellies xxx

3. mummy2b2010

mummy2b2010 Mummy of 2 expecting#3

thank you hun, i cant stop worrying at the mo :( i got my 2nd midwife app on fri so i get to hear the heartbeat for the first time which i cant wait for, i saw it on my scan but thats all, i just want to know everything is ok :S arghhhh lol xxx

4. Rozie_1985

Rozie_1985 Mummy To Joel

Bless you, try not to worry i know it was only a few weeks ago but when i was 14 weeks i still had so much stretching and muscle pains in my belly was hell at times, so try not to fret xxx

5. BrightEyes

BrightEyes Well-Known Member

I suffer from IBS, which is a complete bummer at the best of times. Sometimes I get pain in my gut so bad I can't even stand up - I have to crawl to a place I can lay on my side until it passes but it's normally just wind.

Sometimes I have loose bowels, sometimes I am constipated, there is no rhyme or reason to it, I haven't pinpointed any food that sets it off although I have tried for years to control it.

I don't think it's anything that will hurt baby unless it's violent and continuous and you are loosing a lot of fluids. As usual though - if you are worried speak to your health professional.

xx

6. tannembaum

tannembaum Little Elsie bums mum!

i've had bad belly ache for about a week now and its getting worse, the pain is across my belly button and sometimes a bit higher up.....cant work out what it can be?! spoke to the EPU today and they've told me to go down tomorrow to get checked out(again!)

good luck :)

7. hayley_willis

hayley_willis Well-Known Member

I have a really bad tummy ache and I am like you I don't feel like its baby pains, its bowel and I feel full and horrible but I am not consitpated and we are at the same time in our pregnancy! I have been trying to call my midwife but her phone's off again! x