Belly Bandit Reviews????

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by tjimxx, Nov 18, 2011.

1. tjimxx

tjimxx Well-Known Member

Im sure this has been asked about too many times! Just wondering if anyone has experience using this or something like it. Is it worth the money, does the end result actually differ from the end result without one when the figure is back to "normal" or does it just literally speed up the process and make no difference in the long run if I was just to wait it out. Anyone??

2. tjimxx

tjimxx Well-Known Member

Anyone?? im curious lol

3. rivanprincess

rivanprincess Happy family of four!

I don't have any experience with one, but Im very curious. I was thinking of getting one for after this delivery.

4. KNWilson

KNWilson Well-Known Member

I have nothing to share as far as reviews or if it works but I'm curious to know as well. I took a trip to Babies-R-Us on my lunch break today and noticed them while I was there and the same thought crossed my mind.

5. Statik

Statik Well-Known Member

I bought one, and it better work! lol! My hips didn't go back all the way after my kids were born, and it makes sense that these things would work. I have so much relaxin in my system that it has been hell this pregnancy. Also, at the very least, I think the extra support around there might make me feel better, too.

6. Duejan2012

Duejan2012 mommy of dd, ds, & preggo

I used one after i had my dd. I WILL be using it again this time!! it was a god send. I gained so much weight with her i had alot of extra skin on my belly with her and i just looked a mess. Well without this im sure that my belly would have hung over if you know what i mean. I used this and my belly looks great and flat. (before this preg lol) It helped my hips and soo many things. SO YES !! i will be using it again and deff recomend it

7. leslie918

leslie918 New Member

yes i have used it, and its great! it gave me my body back jejeje, i got mine on classic shapewear i bought the bamboo.