Belly bars

mumtobe01

one perfect little boy!
Reaction score
I left my belly bar out for a week thinking it would be fine to give it a bit of a break as I had it peirced 10/11 years ago, went to put it back in and it had healed over!! :growlmad:
I had to re peirce it by forcing the bar through and breaking the skin and OMG did it hurt!! :wacko:
I have been cleaning it with salt water and savlon antibacterial solution will it be ok?

Hmm, I took mine out and left it out last pregnancy...haven't looked back. Mine has been peirced about as long as yours.

NM: looks like you are taking care of it well to me =-)

I left mine in last pregnancy and there is a horrible scar now where it stretched not sure if that happens to everyone but just a wee warning

Hmmmm I did this a few months ago, mine closed over in a few days. I re pierced it like you did, it was red and itchy for a few days and then bam, it was fine. Just keep cleaning it!

your doing fine keep cleaning it & maybe change it to a plastic bar x

Thankyou everyone, I have got some plastic bars ready but need to cut them down slightly and have not got a threading tool so will get one of those and pop that in soon.
They state only suitable for 'healed peircings' though and now that I had to re peirce it does that class it as a new peircing not a healed one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->