Belly button piercing

pink_princess

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I read a lot on here but havnt posted for ages, im 15+2 and am just wondering if any of you have belly button piercings and if so when did or when are you gonna take them out? x

i did a thread on this last week, took mine out then cos it looked like it was coming too close to the skin. i just put my bar through everday in the hope it wont close up

i read that you can get pregnancy bars that expand with your growing up or something like that im sure if you google it you can find out more info

Hey, I had my belly bar in throughout both of my last pregnancies and through labour. The midwifes at each appointment kept telling me i would have to take it our soon but i just bought a size 12 belly bar which is bigger and didnt have to take it out at all. Won't have to take it out with this pregnancy neither i hope!

Mine has never closed...so I took it out as soon as I popped since I looked funny with it lol

I just brought a pregnancy belly bar. Its soft flexible plastic and is about twice as long as a starard bar. I got mine from a local pericing shop for about 5 quid, but I think Argos sells them too.

argos and all piercing shops sell flexible plastic amternity bars for under £5. i have had mine pierced for nearly 10yrs and it has gone through 2 pregnancies without being removed. there are 2/3 threads on here or pregnancy chat about them

I had mine and I took it out at 14 weeks. I still have the hole, but no ring :)

i have a plastic retainer in at the moment, i am just waiting for my flexible pfte wire to arrive. i can cut it to certain lengths and thread it with an included tool. it also doesnt let crusties stick to it. and i got it very cheap at bodyjewelryshop online. comes from the UK so i have to wait. i dont plan on taking any of my peircings out. i also have my nipples done.

thanks everyone, im not showing much yet but might look for a maternity one!

I've still got mine in at nearly 27weeks and it looks fine i think as i propely pop i'll get a maternity one but at the mo it's comfortable so all good :)

I took out my nipples, belly button, and lip. Lip for other reasons besides pregnancy... but in thinking about it, baby's grab at shiny things- a lip ring would be hard to manage and I know lots of people looked at me funny in the baby store with it. My nipples were sore and with growing I felt they needed to come out for my comfort as well as I want to breastfeed. My belly button I took out as well, cause it just looked ridiculous. I popped at 10weeks so I took it all out then, figured my baby was more important than the holes I put in my body... haha... although I loved them, I've had them for years so no major loss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->