Belly button popping?

Kelz22

Reaction score
When did your belly button pop?I didnt think mine was going to but it kinna looks like it will soon lol.xxx

Mine hasn't popped and at this point I don't think it ever will. :) It was a deep innie, and has just slowly has gotten flatter and flatter.

I don't know if mine will. Mine was a deep inny, too - now it's very flat and horizontal

I don't know if mine will either. It was really deep before and now it's almost flat! xx

Mine's still very inny... I'm 37+1 - I don't suppose it will go now - was kind of looking forward to that too... :shrug::haha:

Mine popped VERY early- around 18 weeks I think. But to be fair it was almost an outtie to begin with so it didn't have far to go!

lol mine is just a bit flat looking too. OH said he wouldn't go anywhere near it if it popped out until it went back in because outies freak him out. Should have seen his face when I asked him what if the baby has an outie :rofl:

mine was a very deep innie... now it's almost flat lol

Mine popped very early too before my first scan & that was at 15 weeks.

Mine is kind of half out...has been for weeks...wonder if it is ever going to fully pop or just stay that way. Looks funny ... and all the hair around it :rofl:

Mine was a near flat (barely innie) to start, but my baby always hangs out down low, so it's flatter than it was, but hasn't popped yet. If he ever decides to move up, I'll surely pop and probably have to take out my belly ring too.

Mine is slowly coming out but is very deep. Have a pregnancy bar in my piercing which is now about 1cm about my belly button! Suspect it won't pop fully even by term

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"