belly button twinges/pinches/abdo pain

LuciLu88

Reaction score
I had AF type pains for a full week after (what I think) was ovulation and stitch like pains in lower left side. I've also had this massive massive massive hunger...seriously i'm eating the world lol. Also my gums have been bleeding when i brush and they never bleed. And SPOTS!!! Grr!
And here's the strange one...twinges/pinches in/around/close to my belly button, its weird, sometimes its sharp, not really really sharp just "sharp" if that makes sense? AF due Monday 14th and these belly button twinges only started today. They sometimes feel like that strange feeling when you push in your belly button (weird I know) but I'm not touching it or pushing it...

Is this a good sign?!

:dust: for all ! x

Didnt want to read and run.
The belly button thing i had this month and now, on CD3. No idea what they are but my AF showed up bang on time.
Hope you get your :bfp: soon darl.
xxx

I had exactly the same...strange piches/twinges from around 4dpo! I was convinced I was getting a BFP!!.....the cow bag still turned up.....day early as well!!

Looks like shes been playing tricks on a few of us this month !!

Good luck Lucilu x

I have heard good things about the pulling/tugging near BB. I never had it till this cycle and now know what people mean - always thought it was strange!
I had it on cycle day 4 and 7 - today is cycle day 14 - af due in two days - so we shall see:flower::flower:
Good luck!

I am 4dpo today and last night was having these sensations also. I drank more water to see if it helped but the crampy feelng is still there and I'm way off from AF being due....usually I don't start cramping until 10dpo +.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->