Belly Button

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Helen, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Helen

Helen ICSI Twins + miracle BFP

Took my belly button ring out today as it was getting so shallow and it was a bit uncomfortable during the scan as they dragged the gizmo over it and took the ring with them. :shock:

Anyway.... :sick:... my belly button is nearly flat. Is it inevitable then that I am going to end up with an outie or can they just stay flat throughout?

2. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

mine went outtie wi callum n stayed in we chloe lol i gess it just depends!! i have a rabbit shaped scar where y belly button bar was tho :(

3. weestar21

weestar21 Well-Known Member

i thought i was going to see the knot with mine when i was preggers with Colby i was huge :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but i hardly had a bump at all with adele but im sure if i went full term i would have had an outie too prob cos i got a really inny button at the mo looks awfull its wrinkly :lol: :lol:

4. Spunky Cupkake

Spunky Cupkake Well-Known Member

my belly button has popped out ive had to take the bar out last week as it was going sore i kept it in all the way through on my first baby but with morgan and this baby it went sore so took it out
    spunky