Belly not as high today!

2nd time mum

Reaction score
Is this normal at just 32 weeks? I got dressed today and noticed right away that belly is lower down. I thought it was just me but then when OH came home he noticed it aswell.

Thanks

not sure... some books say it can happen this early with your first? a friend is about 33 weeks and her second and dropped a week or two ago, but mine hasn't as yet although she had turned at 29 weeks

could be that bubs has engaged hun or the way s/he is lying today :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

not sure... some books say it can happen this early with your first? a friend is about 33 weeks and her second and dropped a week or two ago, but mine hasn't as yet although she had turned at 29 weeks

This is my 2nd but a gap of 13 years!!!

This is my 2nd but a gap of 13 years!!!

Same here!!! I have forgotten how first time around was it was that long ago!!!

xxx

For real.... I thought this before I went to bed last night!!! My bump looks smaller (and that was weird for at night). Seems although my bump is lower too. Not sure it it will change again. It doesn't feel like my baby is lower though.... funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->