Belly pulsing - normal?

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
Since I got pregnant I've noticed my belly pulses, all over. Baby is far too small to make any difference yet...I don't remember this in my first pregnancy but I was bigger then.
Is it normal? Anyone else have it all the time?

Mine does but I have no clue as to why? I notice it more when I lay flat on my back.

Its mostly just muscle spasms (mostly uterine) because your uterus is growing and stretching and pushing everything else out of the way. Perfectly normal :) Could also be a little bit of gas.

Not sure if this is what you mean, but I've had very noticeable pulses that are my heartbeat. (Also random muscle spasms) Don't know if it's related, but I found out at 16 weeks that I have an anterior placenta...

(I just reached the point of visual baby movement within the last week!)

I experience this every day. I figured it's all of the increased blood pumping, but not really sure.

I thought it was just increased blood volume as well. Still waiting to feel lil bean moving around...

I am glad someone asked this because I just came on here wondering about this very same thing. I feel spasms on my upper right side, just slightly above my belly button and about 1.5 inches away from it. They seem to be associated more with gas, so I'm wondering if it's gas just building up in a particular spot each time. I'm only 7 weeks, but this is my second pregnancy, so maybe things are already rearranged in there so that I feel the gas buildup more?

Of course, the hot hormonal mess that I am makes me paranoid that it's an ectopic... There's no way you could actually feel a baby moving -even in a tube- this early, is there? I don't have any pain, bleeding, or other symptoms.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! It definitely seems more like a pulse to me, very regular and even and all over my stomach - weird!

I just found out I was pregnant yesterday and las night while lying down I feel spasms.... pretty creepy to feel anything like that this early in the game.

I could detect my heartbeat, visually, watching my bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->