Belly stopped growing/shrunk ????!!!!

PrettyBonk

Alex,Abigail,&Grace's mom
Reaction score
Ok...soooo my belly is lower...I can see my waist!!!!!! I was HUGE until a couple of weeks ago..it seemed as if my belly stopped growing...even oh who is in his own little world...noticed it..in fact it seemed as it shrunk...I've heard about this...but I can't seem to find anything on it...thank god I have an appointment next week because I'm a bit worried. Can anyone help?! :cry:

I've had EXACTLY the same thing and we are both at 30 weeks! I don't think it's anything to worry about hun, I think baby has either dropped down or moved positions? I know how you feel though, I was almost in tears the other day I was so worried!

The same has happened to me over the last week hun, my bump has dropped loads and has made it look loads smaller, when actually its more elongated rather than all upfront... Baby is just lower and in a different position now so the shape and size will change too.. :hugs:

Try not to worry too much, it could just be the way the baby is situated in there!:hugs: Mine seems like it shrunk last night, but when I got up, there it was. Sometimes I just think mine is much bigger than others. I really can't explain it, either.

According to a doctor, my bump shrunk too, but when I went for an U/S the baby had actually sped up in growth.

Like others have said the baby can shift positions.

this has happened to me in the last week, i feel like it is higher up though and the bottom of my tummy is softer, i think it is because the baby has either turned around so he is back to back or he has moved from head down to up top, i have a scan at 32 weeks so will find out then x

I deffo know that the baby is low and has turned around...I'm also peeing a lot more...and I can breathe better...so I know the baby went down!!!! I was just a bit worried...but I am glad this seems normal as we are all about the same week pregnant!!!!

Yeah my bump changed loads and It must be as he's moved down cos Im having less heartburn but more weeing lol, even at my antenatal she said my belly hadnt got any bigger so they scanned me and baby was perfect size!

Well...I was measured and baby is growing perfectly...I'm measuring 32 and a half a weeks..as I'm suppose to!!!!

This happened to me although i'm earlier than you, my 18wk bump pic is way bigger than my 23wk pic & when i mentioned it the midwife said its baby moving positions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->