Bellybutton?

BlackBerry25

Helena & Elliot <3
Reaction score
Helena has an outie. Like a pretty major gonna stay that way outie bellybutton.

What does your LO have? I have never seen anyone with an outie before. :rofl:

Innie and it's been dyed pink from the Easter eggs :rofl: :rofl:

I thought for sure Claire was going to have an outie, but as the weeks wear on it's slowly starting to shrink into an innie.

Kathryn's half at the tummy level and kinda slopes down, she has a weird belly button :rofl:

Ally has a definite outie. It's very strange! It looks really messed up inside. Apparently the majority of (UK) kids have outies now a days because of the way the cord is dealt with in hospital. Or I think I read something that said that anyway...I could have dreamt it!

My older two have innies, but Kaysie the top half is out and bottom half in :rofl:

Lola's is an innie.

But you know they usually change. When I was a baby/toddler/young child I remember having a bit of an outie-flat kind of bellybutton :lol:
But then in adolescence it changed and became an innie (though it could be because I got it pierced).

Aiden kinda has both. The top half of his belly button in kinda an innie and the bottom half is kinda an outie. It's kinda strange. :rofl:

Cormack has an outie, but thats because he has a hernia.

katie's is half and half. the MW said to me that most babies start off with outies and they kinda shrivel in. dunno tho, it doesnt look like its gona change!

My LO has a outie but i'm hoping it will go in as she grows!!

When Ellies cord came off i was convinced she'd have an outie but as she got older it went in and now she has the deepest innie you cant even see where it ends lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->