Bellybuttons

Cazza89

Mummy of 1,expecting no.2
Reaction score
When did yours pop out? Think mine will be coming out in the next few weeks! =( x

Ive still got an 'inny' belly button but it seems to have gone more flat. If that makes any sense. Like its coming out but hasnt actually got there yet.

Mine is still an inny and i dont know if it will come out ... ive got a scar from a op running down beside it and im not sure if this will stop it from popping out lol!!!

mine is totally flat at the mo so any day i can see me getting a outty :(

Think mines on it way to popping... the inside of it (if that makes sense!) is slowly rising. I think the 3rd trimester like 30 week plus is when its more noticeble but not everyones pops

Im so scared that mine will become an outty, i no its stupid but they scare me, but i dont think mine will though fingers crossed xxx

I don't like outies either! And i can't stand my bellybutton being touched! It's so sensitive! I'm dreading when/if it happens. X

I don't like outies either! And i can't stand my bellybutton being touched! It's so sensitive! I'm dreading when/if it happens. X

Mine popped a couple of weeks ago. I've always had a ridiculously sensitive belly button, I can barely touch it and I hate DH going anywhere near it, but since it started pushing out it's been fine and I can touch it no problems xx

I always had a long thin tummy button that was quite deep - it was more like a lengthwise crease in my tummy! But now it's really round, more like a normal one. I hope it doesn't pop later on but I think it will.

I had a horrible dream about it the other night - I brushed my hand over my tummy and there was a grey ball of stuff in it! It was kind of like a marble sized bath bomb. It was gross. I woke up all panicky and had to keep checking it all day!

Ok i have a reall really big fear of belly buttons - i can't even look at mine without feeling sick and shaky. Mine is really sensitive to the point that it hurts if (!) i touch it so maybe thats where my fear comes from. Mine is a really deep inny usually and now its starting to get less scrunched up inside. I am soooooo scared of it becoming an outy - i will cry! Also have a massive fear of when the baby is born and her tummy button is all sore and the cord waiting to drop off. I could cry thinking about it.

I have few fears but the ones i do have are very random - midgets and belly buttons are my BIGGEST fears. RANDOM!!!! xxx

i dont think mine will go out uknow, aint even changed a bit !! hope it doesnt anyways might gross me out after not aving it outy for 28yr :rofl:

mine hasnt popped yet....and dont think its going too....i have a VERY deep belly button!! (my OH calls it a cave! :rofl:)

i had a HUGE stretched belly in my first pregnancy and it didnt pop....just got less deep....n i could actually see the bottom of the 'cave!!' :rofl:

hoping it doesnt pop with this one either.....they look so weird under t-shirts!!

mine hasnt popped yet....and dont think its going too....i have a VERY deep belly button!! (my OH calls it a cave! :rofl:)

i had a HUGE stretched belly in my first pregnancy and it didnt pop....just got less deep....n i could actually see the bottom of the 'cave!!' :rofl:

hoping it doesnt pop with this one either.....they look so weird under t-shirts!!
:rofl::rofl: My DH and I always say the same thing about mine! Normally I can't even feel the end of my belly button because it is so deep in there. LoL! I search but I just can't find the end. :rofl: Now it is starting to come forward though. Who knows if it'll pop or not though. This is my first so we shall see!

This thread and some of the responses have had me rolling. :rofl:

yes mine popped out at around 12weeks and i hate when i have got a tight top on it sticks out a mile.

still inny but looks very shallow when iam in certain positions x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"