Bellybuttons

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Cazza89, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Cazza89

Cazza89 Mummy of 1,expecting no.2

When did yours pop out? Think mine will be coming out in the next few weeks! =( x

2. cs22

cs22 Mum and ttc# 2

Ive still got an 'inny' belly button but it seems to have gone more flat. If that makes any sense. Like its coming out but hasnt actually got there yet.

3. aries5486

aries5486 Mummy 2 Jenna & Blue Bump

Mine is still an inny and i dont know if it will come out ... ive got a scar from a op running down beside it and im not sure if this will stop it from popping out lol!!!

4. PrincessSoph

PrincessSoph Well-Known Member

mine is totally flat at the mo so any day i can see me getting a outty :(

5. divagee

divagee Well-Known Member

Think mines on it way to popping... the inside of it (if that makes sense!) is slowly rising. I think the 3rd trimester like 30 week plus is when its more noticeble but not everyones pops

6. tinkabells

tinkabells Well-Known Member

Im so scared that mine will become an outty, i no its stupid but they scare me, but i dont think mine will though fingers crossed xxx

7. Cazza89

Cazza89 Mummy of 1,expecting no.2

I don't like outies either! And i can't stand my bellybutton being touched! It's so sensitive! I'm dreading when/if it happens. X

8. Caramel

Caramel Mummy to a cheeky monkey

Mine popped a couple of weeks ago. I've always had a ridiculously sensitive belly button, I can barely touch it and I hate DH going anywhere near it, but since it started pushing out it's been fine and I can touch it no problems xx

9. Rachel_C

Rachel_C Well-Known Member

I always had a long thin tummy button that was quite deep - it was more like a lengthwise crease in my tummy! But now it's really round, more like a normal one. I hope it doesn't pop later on but I think it will.

I had a horrible dream about it the other night - I brushed my hand over my tummy and there was a grey ball of stuff in it! It was kind of like a marble sized bath bomb. It was gross. I woke up all panicky and had to keep checking it all day!

10. Armywife

Armywife Mummy to 2 beauties

Ok i have a reall really big fear of belly buttons - i can't even look at mine without feeling sick and shaky. Mine is really sensitive to the point that it hurts if (!) i touch it so maybe thats where my fear comes from. Mine is a really deep inny usually and now its starting to get less scrunched up inside. I am soooooo scared of it becoming an outy - i will cry! Also have a massive fear of when the baby is born and her tummy button is all sore and the cord waiting to drop off. I could cry thinking about it.

I have few fears but the ones i do have are very random - midgets and belly buttons are my BIGGEST fears. RANDOM!!!! xxx

11. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

i dont think mine will go out uknow, aint even changed a bit !! hope it doesnt anyways might gross me out after not aving it outy for 28yr :rofl:

12. nuttymummy

nuttymummy Smitten Mum of 2

mine hasnt popped yet....and dont think its going too....i have a VERY deep belly button!! (my OH calls it a cave! :rofl:)

i had a HUGE stretched belly in my first pregnancy and it didnt pop....just got less deep....n i could actually see the bottom of the 'cave!!' :rofl:

hoping it doesnt pop with this one either.....they look so weird under t-shirts!!

13. cleckner04

cleckner04 ✭Emma & Rylan's Mama✭

:rofl::rofl: My DH and I always say the same thing about mine! Normally I can't even feel the end of my belly button because it is so deep in there. LoL! I search but I just can't find the end. :rofl: Now it is starting to come forward though. Who knows if it'll pop or not though. This is my first so we shall see!

This thread and some of the responses have had me rolling. :rofl:

14. trace123

trace123 mummy2oliver+pregnant

yes mine popped out at around 12weeks and i hate when i have got a tight top on it sticks out a mile.

15. augustbaby09

augustbaby09 Well-Known Member

still inny but looks very shallow when iam in certain positions x