Bending over!

Suze

Mummy to Ava & Oscar
Reaction score
Does anyone else get these feelings when bending over:

- like any food you have eaten is going to just fall out of your mouth, and I don't mean like when you're sick?

- that you just can't breath at all?

I'm guessing the answer is yes all of you and this is one of the joys of third tri pregnancy?!

:hug:

yep and every time i do that i think ooops wont be bending over again lol! x

Yes... and Yes!

Bending over is not one of my favorite things to do right now. It actually hurts. Even bending over pulling my pants down to pee hurts. My friend bought be a long shoe horn to help me put on my shoes too! haha!!

The shame, I had to get my daughter to put my socks on today as i simply couldnt reach! I tried my hardest but its just too bloody painful! feels like i'm gonna pop! xx

I haven't been able to bend over in weeks LOL
I had to get DS to help me get my socks on too because I got almighty bad cramps trying to do it myself or fell over backwards LOL

Hya

Yes it is getting awkward! When I sometimes bend over it's trying to straighten up again that is also a prob! Giving up on it now though!

mine hurts really bad when bending forward even leaning forward to get something off the coffee table hurts too!

I WANT MY BODY BACK :hissy:

I also must stop making that ATTRACTIVE grunting noise when I do it too - a shoe horn is a good idea though

Haha, I don't even bother with socks anymore. I have to lean on the bed to put my underwear on, because my pelvic pain prevents me from lifting my legs too high! My husband laughs at me too when I'm grunting and groaning trying to get out of bed in the morning.

D all of the above!

Bending hurts. If I sit on the edge of my bed to put my socks on, it smooshes my chest and it actually hurts my lungs. Then LO gets mad and starts kicking me. LOL

:rofl: So glad to know I'm not the only one!!

Bending really is becoming a chore, putting on my shoes is painful, and at work I am constantly bending over picking up toys or toddlers and it makes me feel like I'm going to be sick... Scarred to think of how bad it will get towards the end???:dohh:

bending over??? What is that?!?!

Have to squat to get anything on the floor...

My shoes I have adjusted so I can just slip them on... I sit down on the toilet to put my underwear on... and I sit down and put my ankle on my other knee to put my socks on, and even that is hard.
I'll be so glad when I can just put on my thongs and screw the socks :>

so yea, i dont bend over anymore. it hurts... when i do attempt bending over, i feel like an overweigh giraffe, spreading my legs super far apart so that my belly will fit between my knees. lol o, and i dont wear socks and sneakers anymore. i just wear flip flops. if i ever have to wear socks again, i will make the hubbs put them on for me. putting on my underwear hasnt been too much of a problem yet... hubby laughs so hard sometimes when he listens to me grunt and groan and try my hardest to get out of bed... getting up of the couch? yea, the hubby has to push me from behind sometimes... lol and im not even that big yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->