Benefit Busters

Ive just started claiming benefit for the 1st time after oh left me, ive always worked or studied since i was 16 even if the job paid min wage i always had a job i wasnt any better off but it made me feel good about myself like i was doing something to make my kids proud. Im currently doing my access to nursing whilst im at home so when my baby is 1 i can go to uni and come off benefits, the dss doesnt fund my course i have to pay all my fees but im happy to do that as i know its for my benefit. Ive also just passed 3 courses which i took at college i think the way forward would be to get people onto college courses so they can better themselves and make them volunteer for there benefits as there is so many places which need people to help out. Theres a family who live near me not one of the family have ever worked and the i girl i seen on the bus she was moaning that she had been sent on a course through the jobcentre because she had been on benefit 13 yrs!
I think the women at a4e was very harsh and seemed the job had gone to her head, all them seemed to be concerned about was the money they got from the jobcentre when they found the women work.

I think most of them generally did want to work & felt incredibly nervous about getting a job after so long x
The 'DJ' annoyed me, I mean surely being a DJ she knows that the hours arent going to be during the day.
I think if your on benefits you should get the money in vouchers ie for food, rent, bills, kids clothes etc that way 'some' people like the DJ cant abuse it by buying huge tvs & computers.
I know a lot of people on benefits a few of them its because they are on their own & cant get the child care & then there are the others who are proud to be on benefits & brag about how much money they have got & the huge flat screen tv they have just bought (we cant afford one)
The woman who had to turn down the job at poundland because she got more on benefits was brave to say so, I mean she's getting more than I do a week & i work a full time job :growlmad: she's right the government make it far too easy for people x You cant blame some people really x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->