Besides kicks, Can you actually feel your baby's body parts now?

BlessedTwice

Had my baby girl April 20
Reaction score
It's sooooooo sweet :) Now sometimes I actually have to poke her to get her to move because its kind of uncomfortable, it feels like its her heel or elbow poking through my stomach :) I don't know how she has any room in there, I feel her all over my stomach, I wonder is she just big? lol

My boyfriend and I were poking at my belly last night while we were laying in bed, we could completely feel him! I don't know what part of him it was, I think it was his little butt on the one side and his head on the other, but it was crazy! He was like 'mom and dad quit it!' He kept wiggling hehe.

Aw that's lovely! I only found out yesterday by looking at my notes that I have an anterior placenta, I was starting to worry bout not feeling him! Buttt today I got quite a few prods and actually saw my belly move was so exciting! Can't wait until I get the same feelings as you or to just feel him everyday would be nice :) x

I'm only feeling flutters & bubbles so far, but I'm looking forward to being able to feel baby's body parts & see my belly move - it's going to be so great to share it with DP!

I was watching my belly last night, and my 4 year old was feeling her, baby was like rubbing my stomach with her fist or something, going back and forth across my stomach, it was so cute! Sometimes I do feel a butt or head or back also lol cause my whole side will be hard.

I spend half of the day prodding my LO, she always has her head really low and as I walk it knocks and bumps into me, it proper aches and sometimes its quite painful, so I give her a bit of a prod until she moves :haha:

And when I'm lying down in bed, she seems to float over to my left side, normally with her head at the bottom...so I end up having a wobbly, lop sided bump :haha: OH finds it hilarious :flower:

having two girls already doesnt make me a pro. im not feeling which parts are which yet but i do remember the uncomfortableness when baby kicks right out feels like a elbow or somthing few days to a week and i will probably feel whats what. or at least mw will :) x

We found out our baby girl is breech at the moment so it lets me know better what is what when she decides to roll across my belly.
If i get a braxton hicks i can see her head perfectly round on one side of my belly button or the other and her little bottom down near one hip. then after the contraction i get a good kick to the other hip or my bladder. lol
Sometimes when she rolls a body part around it is kind of painful if she presses out hard enough. but surprisingly i think its so adorable

and guess wot.. yesterday I was lazily sliding down my couch to sit on the floor! and halfway in that akward slide, I saw this round thing suddenly pop on my left side of my bump.. It was bit away from my left hip! so it wasnt the hip.. But a perfect bubba head.. !!

And most of the posts above that feel the different parts of the bubba are all from 25weeks or moree..!! Yay hopefully i can wait ffor more actions in 2 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->