Best Baby Monitor

KatieB

Reaction score
We haven't had much luck with them - had a Tommee Tippee Suresound one with alarm which worked one minute, stopped working the next so got refund. Then bought a Fisher Price one and all we get is static. Which ones would you recommend? Thanks xx

https://mobile.usablenet.com/mt/www...041&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

That's a really long address for some reason! Anyway thats the only 1 that's worked for us and we've had about 5!

We have the angelcare movement and sound one and I LOVE it!!!!! It beeps every couple of seconds to show baby is still breathing which to me is sooooo reassuring. At night i can close my eyes and know he's still breathing rather than watching his belly go up and down and i can go have a shower or put the washing out and can listen to that to know he's ok rather than listen to silence and run up and down to make sure he's still breathing. I would def recommend :) he's still in his crib but so far *touch wood* we haven't had any false alarms xx

Bt 100.We have 3,one for each. digital so no interfefence or buzzing. highlt recommendedx

We use the Angelcare movement and sound monitor, I've not had any experiece with any other monitors but would highly recommend the Angelcare. It gives me piece of mind every night.

we have an avent philips one, and it has the DECT technology so you don't get static with other wireless devices and phones in the house. it works perfectly

We've got a slightly unusual "Safety First" one - they're very basic, but extremely clear and no interference/static. No video/movement though, so it depends what you want.

We have the angelcare movement and sound one and I LOVE it!!!!! It beeps every couple of seconds to show baby is still breathing which to me is sooooo reassuring. At night i can close my eyes and know he's still breathing rather than watching his belly go up and down and i can go have a shower or put the washing out and can listen to that to know he's ok rather than listen to silence and run up and down to make sure he's still breathing. I would def recommend :) he's still in his crib but so far *touch wood* we haven't had any false alarms xx

^^WSS

I wouldn't have any other monitor, it's so reassuring hearing those beeps, I don't think I would be able to sleep without my angelcare monitor

Thanks for your replies ladies xx

We had a VTECH sleepy bear but I had problems with it so I'm sending it back.
We now have the BT250 (newer version of the BT150 - which I couldn't find in the shops). It is so much better than the last one, really happy with it.

I think a major point with a monitor is to have the option to power with the mains. Our first was battery powered and would run out in the night. Not much use!

angelcare sound and movement, its been the best thing we have bought:thumbup:

Seems like a choice between the BT and Angelcare then, I see they've both got great reviews! Thanks again xx

Angelcare for us too! Had a Fisher Price one before, but I just love the movement sensor. :thumbup:

Angelcare is expensive but worth every penny! My LO tummy sleeps during the day and it's nice to have a breathing monitor for when i'm doing housework. I just turn the tic feature on and i don't worry about him so much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->