Best Birthday Gift

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by jaytee146, Nov 18, 2011.

1. jaytee146

jaytee146 Blessed mommy to a beautiful girl and growing lo

If you've followed my previous post.. you'd saw how overwhelmed with everything I have been lately... mostly due to going back to work full time and trying to manage my colicy lo in the evenings.

Yesterday we went for her two month exam and shots and she did very well.. I kept thinking poor lo... and the thought crossed my mind.. gosh.. tommorrow (Friday) will be my b-day and she'll be cranky the WHOLE DAY :(

Last night my lo actually slept NO CAT NAPS and woke every 3 and a half hours to feed... instead of screaming for hours on in she was fussy but more so with groans and a whimper here and there. this is the first time I've gotten 3 hours in a row in 8 weeks! OMG!!!

THAT IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER! ( I'm sitting at work at my desk smiling from ear to ear!) This morning she woke with me at 5 and cooed while I took a bath and let me gave her her medicine without spitting it all over my slacks! :headspin: :yipee:

(funny how you take the little things for granted until you have a lo) :haha:

OAN: Thank you guys for being super supportive! I wouldn't have made it through that night I felt like dog poo if it weren't for you all! :hugs: :hugs2: :hug:

IT's MY BIRTHDAY GOOOOOOOOOOO ME!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :happydance:

2. Frecks

Frecks Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Hun glad it's a good one :) xxx

3. J23

J23 Mummy pf 2, expecting 2

That's great to hear!

Happy birthday