Best Bit From your Baby Shower?

Carolyn

Reaction score
it could be a gift, game, nibble, surprise etc, what's your 'best bit'?

(oh ok, i'm stealing ideas for my friend's):blush:

i'll start...

the best thing about my baby shower was that we all brought photos of us as a baby and we had to guess who each person was...

well i didn't have a proper baby shower as i didn't want one :blush: i had two amazing days with my closest friends :) the first one was a friend organised for me and another friend, just the three of us, she cooked a wonderful lunch and we had balloons and spent the whole afternoon laughing with cake :)

the second one was just what i wanted, my bestest friend had organised it, at my mums, during the day with my bestest friend and my mum nan and gramps. i just opened all the thousands of presents she'd brought for maddi (seriously there were loads) and we had a wonderful dinner when james and dad got home, with yummy nibbles and feeling maddi kick :)

OT i also spent a lot of special days with my bestest friend, mum and james just going somewhere to look at stuff for maddi and lunch :) for me it was about spending time with my special ones and nesting for my princess :)

though there's loads of games you can play - like pin the dummy on the baby :) x

as no one replied to me at the time, i googled and there were loads of goood games on there...

put ten baby items on a tray, let guests look at it for 30 secs, then cover and they have to list them.

mould babies out of play doh, timed game.

put nappies on cuddly toys, blindfolded.

fill five nappies with 'thing' (chili sauces, salad cream...) and the guests have to sniff them and say what they think they are.

everyone bring a baby photo of themselves, quess who is who..

we did a sweepstake: date, time, weight of bubs.

everything we ate and drank was pink.....(she was having girl)

Ooh I had a really fun baby shower on Jan 31 :) My aunts and cousin wrapped up a bunch of prizes in wrapping paper and put them on a table. We passed around a pair of dice and a bowl, each person rolled the dice and if you got doubles you could choose a prize OR steal someone elses' prize. I ended up with so many LOL.

Oh and we had punch that tasted like candy :rofl:

And.. lots of food- fruits, veggies, meat/cheese/crackers, cake.. I think I ate the most of anyone there LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->