Best changing bag for use with a toddler?!

stargazer

Mummy & pregnant
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good changing bag to use with my 16 month old! I've got a pink lining yummy mummy bag at the moment but I really don't need one that big anymore, but I still want a changing bag, just one that isn't that big! I've been looking everywhere and all of them seem massive! What does everyone else use for a toddler?!

Thanks x

didnt want to read and run but as I have two my bag is only just becomming respectable and not bulging at the seams lol.

I have seen the inserts though that you can put into any bag - lord what are they called - a little pouch thing that contains all you need.

I just used my free boots one its not huge. WAs a little big for short trips but now it's bulging again

Im soooo jealous that you have a yummy mummy bag, I came across them the other day and I WANT! lol

I use a Ju-Ju-Be Between. It's great as I can stuff in a spare outfit, nappies, wipes, antibac wipes, nappy sacks, bum cream, reins, snacks, drinks, 1st aid kit, my purse, phone etc and still have room left over, yet it's really compact. If you don't stuff it colapses in on itself and is nice and small. I also have a Ju-Ju-Be belight for just nipping out.

https://www.jellybeangroup.co.uk/c73347/ju-ju-be-between.html
https://www.jellybeangroup.co.uk/c73360/ju-ju-be-be-light.html

I just take wipes and nappies so they fit in my hand bag Isobelle does have a tiny back pack if we are going somewhere for a day where I need food she likes to have her own bag or easy enough to put over the buggy she's had it from about 17 months when I realised the silvercross change bag was practically empty

I just chuck a clean nappy or 2, a few wipes and a water spritzer in my wet bag (we use cloth) & stick that in my (admitedly big) handbag - once I have a wet nappy then the spritzer & remaining clean nappy go in the main bit of my handbag. Just use my handbag and chuck a banana/cereal bar and a sports bottle of water in ., also usually have a small car, small book & raisins.

I try to keep it as streamlined as possible as G doesn't like the pushcahir so we walk and wear him lots. I bought a solarweave connecta as that can fold tiny in my bag too.

I use a black messenger bag from Mothercare. It's not big. When I want to carry something fancy, I use one of my large bags. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->