Best Dopplers for hearing HB

vac_uk

Reaction score
Whats the best dopplers to use for hearing babies HB? Ive seen on some posts ladies hearing the heart beats quite early, I never tried this during my 1st pregnancy with my daaughter but was thinking about trying it this time... any thought on pros or cons of doing it? xxx

doppler ? i wudnt recommend anglesounds or summer one till ur in 2nd tri at least hibebe is the best by far !! 8/10wk u can find hb x

Yes Doppler thats the one, hehe - thank you x x

Actually, I would recommend the pink Angelsounds doppler lol. I heard the hb at 8+2 with it. It's very good value for anyone who doesn't want to spend too much trying a doppler and you'll find a lot of people give it the thumbs up.

I also bought a Sonotrax B (for the lcd display) a few days later and it works well too. Didn't accurately display the heartrate until 10+6 for me though, I think the Hi-Bebe's may be better in this respect.

I would also recommend the Angelsounds. I heard my baby at 9 weeks with it. You can't beat it for the price.

I have the hibebe LCD doppler and it tells me on the screen where the baby is before I hear its HB, So I roughly know where I'm heading with it!!! I like it.
Just recently it's started to get more accurate, louder too.. but obviously it's because baby is getting bigger!!! I was 9 weeks when I first found the HB.

I'd LOVE to buy a doppler but am worried that I will put it on my tummy and not hear anything and then i will worry about my little one to no end. I think i might also become slightly obsessed. Hmmm.. to buy or not to buy!!

Coming from someone who constantly worries, Lena- I'd say "to buy"

In addition to this question as i was wondering the same, but i am a slightly bigger girl and was wondering..... the people that heard the heartbeat at like 8/9/10 weeks what size are you? Will it be harder as i'm bigger? I'm not massive about size 16 uk? Just wondering?? xx

Hi-Bebe is the best you can see how many bpm heart rate going xx

I found I could use the angel sounds at 9 weeks but it took a bit of patience and it was fairly cheap. It's kind of hard trying to time the heartbeat manually but this doppler is half the price of the ones that work it out for you so I guess it depends on your funds etc. Babies don't like them, that's why they try and wriggle away when you use them so try not to overuse it if you get one but it's pretty addictive <3

In addition to this question as i was wondering the same, but i am a slightly bigger girl and was wondering..... the people that heard the heartbeat at like 8/9/10 weeks what size are you? Will it be harder as i'm bigger? I'm not massive about size 16 uk? Just wondering?? xx

I'm only a size 6-8 UK, so that's probably why I heard the hb so early. I still have to dig a little bit with it as well.

I read something about different frequencies of dopplers being more useful for different sizes. I think 2mhz is recommended if you're larger because it penetrates deeper. 3mhz is more shallow but gives a clearer sound. Both the dopplers I use are 2mhz and work well for me, 3mhz ones tend to be pricier anyway.

I dont think it makes a huge difference what size you are, believe me. I found my babies heartbeat at 9 weeks & 2 days 174bpm it was and I am a size 14-16. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->