Best Month?

A friend who had a baby in February loved it because she said the baby growing inside her kept her warm when it got cold in the winter. I think it sounds grand!

i chose february because of the weather, and the time of year, weather is slightly chilly but if i have a lot of hot flashes then outside will feel good. my OH doesn't want our LO to have their bday too close to other family members bdays partially for financially we can afford to get them more things since their bday would be in a different month so that we could save up inbetween and we don't want them to share their bday with a holiday. so really february, March, April, May or October would be ideal, all the other months have bdays or too close to certain holidays, but we'd be happy no matter what month our future LO will be born in lol
*had to edit to update the months got some of my bdays confuzzled lol, also found out OH really likes the idea of a spring baby:happydance:

I said September because it is not too hot and not too cold. Probably a silly reason to pick but I can't imagine pushing a baby out in sticky hot weather.

That is funny. Fall is the best weather to me!

I chose June, as it's halfway through the year, it's not christmas (I have a Christmas birthda and I hate it!), and the weather is usually pretty good.

I would love a July baby as all my family have birthdays between October and February, a few in April too! Plus Christmas and Easter. It would be nice to have a LO with no other celebrations near by in my calendar. x

I want June as DH is a teacher so he will be at home with be and LO for the summer holidays. It we time it right he will get 8 weeks paternity leave which would be great.

I voted March, also think its nice weather - not super pregnant through hot Summer weather and no one we know has a birthday or major event in March. Plus its not in the Summer hols so its easy to arrange a party with the child's school friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->