Best MULTIVITAMIN for TTC?

Rae.Rae

Reaction score
Title pretty much says it all... trying to go about a more natural ttc journey after my horrible experience with Clomid and the idiocracy of the doctor I was seeing. My holistic doctor is wonderful- I just impatient after ttc for so long and vitamins take so long! Lol.

I am sure I'm lacking in certain vitamins for my body, especially iron and the b vitamins, so while I am waiting for my next holistic appointment (hopefully to get some blood testing done to see what I am deficient in), I figured why not start taking a multivitamin?

Sooo.... any tips or suggestions as to the best multivitamin there is for ttc? Hubby wants to take one too, so whichever works best for both the male and female bodies.

Thanks!

Not sure but I plan to go to WalMart today to get a prenatal for me and men's for hubby.

I am taking One a Day prenatal's... Some other brands seem to have good reviews but I am awful and taking pills so only having to worry about it once a day was much better for me. Check out Amazon for reviews..

Thanks ladies. I'm really hoping a boost in iron through a multivitamin will help. I've read that not enough iron can cause infertility and cause miscarriages... so here's to hoping and praying! I'm starting to lose some serious hope here...

I take nature made prenatals and hubby takes the mens pills by them. Dont remember the exact name but I hope this helps!

I take Nature Made Prenatal with DHA. It also has Folic Acid, which is important. You only have to take it once a day too. It's not overpriced either, which is great for my budget. It's almost always out of stock, so I'm guessing it's pretty good.

I Recommend new chapters perfect prenatal, it's got nothing synthetic, made from whole foods, non gmo. It is worth your while to read about them, I think they're great and they came recommended from my m.d ...they are suitable for taking on an empty stomach as well, they don't add to morning sickness which is always good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->