Best nappy cream

Foxybabyhg3

Mamma to Skylar TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies

My LG has a wee sore bit near the crease at the top of her leg. She's changed & cleaned regularly so don't understand how it's got this bad :( she's had a red foof before and sudocreme cleared it within hrs but this is still there a day later.

Is there anything else you ladies can recommend that will sort it out quickly? :thumbup:

We use GroVia ointment and that has always cleared things up pretty quickly.

I always use metanium cream and I love it. Stays on there and helps easing it very well.
She could still get wet in that fold, maybe try baby powder on there too as that takes out and wet or damp. X

Deffo metanium it's amazing stuff

I use asda little angels nappy cream at every nappy change and it works as a barrier and protects LO's skin from nappy rash.

He had quite bad nappy rash when he was a couple of days old and the doctor prescribed some cream (sorry can't remember what it was called) and it cleared the rash up within a day or two. The health visitor had a go at me for not putting nappy cream on at each nappy change (I didn't know I was supposed too!) but he is fine now.

I'm a conotrane girl through and through!! Penny had awful nappy rash (teething :-( ) and we were given a tube by a friend and it was amazing! Now the first signs of any rash it goes on and it's cleared within 24hours. (I also use it on any irritation rash on me"!) it's available at most pharmacies. X

Ive started using cavilon and is brilliant. Works straight away I was really surprised. Xx

We use Bepanthen, it's amazing stuff. Put it on one day the next day it's gone!!x

Thanks Ladies, I've sent DH a list of them to get :)

I love coconut oil. My daughter seems to be allergic to everything else :cry: :wacko: If she gets a sore bum, I put a bit of coconut oil and rub some cornstarch on it to "set" it so she gets the soothing properties of the oil without all the moisture, if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->