Best online place for maternity clothes?

LauraLoo86

Reaction score
Hey anyone know the best places to go for maternity clothes not one shop in my town sells maternity clothes.. Obviously pregnant women must walk round nude..!! lol.

:)

Sorry I can't help but I know the feeling! I went to look for some trousers at the weekend as although I am not very far gone I am really bloated and needed new trousers for work anyway. I couldnt find anything! Found lots of tops but no trousers in my size.
Think I might have to buy online but no idea where to look.

asos.com and mamasandpapas.com have nice stuff :)

I got some lovely bits from jojomamambebe.

hiya laura, chichester town centre has new look and h&m both of which sell maternity clothes (and more importantly gorgeous baby clothes!) dont expect to find anything nice for you tho, everything look awful on the hanger! haha! i think a few pair of maternity jeans is all you need, smock style tops in a bigger size are perfect, cheaper and can be warn after pregnancy as you will have the extra space in them to move your top to breastfeed (if you wish to do this) xx

i second Newlook im going there to get my Mat jeans when i need them i have one pair from my last preg still and some trackies lol and all my jeans have gotten loose over the last few months from weight loss so it will be ages before i need anything new, but will have to buy some stuff as i gave almost all of it away

Destination Maternity and Motherhood... Also Boscov's and Overstock.com

obviously pregnant women must walk round nude..!! lol.

:)
:rofl:

haha i didnt even realise that bit! and the naked walking doesnt happen for a while yet! hehe once the baby is on its way we wont flicker an eyelid at walking down the hospital corridor looking for the midwife in nothing but meshy maternity knickers! haha!

I've bought quite a few things from Mamas and Papas and I love their stuff- it fits really nicely :) And as another poster said, they've got a good sale on at the min.
Next do some good stuff too, especially maternity jeans. Picked up a few bits from Mothercare too but I waited until a sale, because their clothes can be a bit pricey.

I was in Primark today and they have lots of oversized shirt type tops that would be great with leggings or jeans. Cheap too :)

im actually not impressed with new looks maternity collection at the moment. i saw a nice top in jojo but at £26 im not going to be buying it. The nicest jeans ive seen are in patch but i brought them and too small so need to take them back tomorrow. im 11 weeks but even when my bloat goes down my normal jeans arent fitting me anymore, had to do the hairband trick today :(

im actually not impressed with new looks maternity collection at the moment. i saw a nice top in jojo but at £26 im not going to be buying it. The nicest jeans ive seen are in patch but i brought them and too small so need to take them back tomorrow. im 11 weeks but even when my bloat goes down my normal jeans arent fitting me anymore, had to do the hairband trick today :(

Lucky you being able to the the hairbobble trick! i cant even get the zip all the way up on my jeans! i have to pull it up as far as it goes and lock it in place with a safety pin! i havnt had any luck with maternity clothes :( but did invest in a pack of the bump cover things from new look and put them from over jeans and bump, at least them no 1 can see my open buttons etc haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->