Best OPK?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Bambina, May 31, 2013.

1. Bambina

Bambina Mother of 1

Hey ladies,

Me and my husband have been trying for nearly 2 years now, and we've decided that we are going to try using OPK's.
    I've looked on ebay but mostly bunches off 20, surely you can buy more.
    I want to buy a largish bundle so I've got them ready when needed, i don't fancying having to buy them every month so at least a couple of months if possible.

Which would you ladies recommend?

2. Myshelsong

Myshelsong LTTTC Success Story

I had good experience and bad with internet cheapies so I would say it is a shot in the dark.
    Best ones I bought were from a fertility website, worst were from ebay.

I just bought some expensive store ones and still having issues so maybe it is me. But I would order from the website over Ebay any day

3. breavis

breavis Pregnant with baby #4

I use the clearblue digital. It's easy to read with a smiley face when you hit your peak days. No reading lines.

4. brightlywound

brightlywound Expecting #4!

I get packs of 50 off of amazon.com! I make sure to get Wondfo brand. I've always had good luck with their OPKs!

5. hopeforamirac

hopeforamirac Well-Known Member

fertility plan on ebay sell them in 50 and 100 bundles.. i use them and then confirm with digi :)

6. munchkins x

munchkins x Guest

I used the clearblue fertility monitor when trying with my DD and I loved it. It was so easy but it was pricey at a hundred pound at the time. However, they are really cheap to buy now on eBay but the tests for the monitor can work out to be pricey. I don't rate the IC opks at all I personally have never had a proper positive with them. I have also heard that the clearblue digital dual hormone ones are really good also but they can be a little pricey too.

7. Bambina

Bambina Mother of 1

Thank you ladies, i ordered a small pack for now of Ebay in the end just to get acquainted with, but thinking about getting a Clearblue digital ovulation kit next week ready for my next cycle.

8. Keds195

Keds195 Well-Known Member

I use the clearblue dual hormone ones in the mornings and use IC in the afternoons and they always match up with each other. X

9. sparklycat

sparklycat Well-Known Member

I am wondering this too, got the cheap ones from savers, a quid for 5! But they are those little strips you have to put in a pot of pee....I hate doing that so im just weeing on them!! Prob not a great idea.....

10. Bambina

Bambina Mother of 1

There the ones i first got to try but off ebay, im not fussed about that but i've been reading about people saying there not too good.

11. Jess812

Jess812 Jacob & Connor <3

I buy mine from ebay. If you search ovulation kits 100. You should find a few items that sell 100+ or you can select from 10 - 200 going up in 10s or 50s. x