• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Best place to find and buy everything I will need?

kat08

Reaction score
Ok so I'm on a mission and I need your help! I am day 85 of I don't know how long a cycle!!

I don't want to miss ovulation just because my cycles are rubbish therefore I have started temping with digi therm before I get out of bed. I am also monitoring CM. Is there anything else I need - tried cheapie ov sticks but didn't find very reliable - seemed to suggest I ovulated CD33 which was obviously not the case! Can you buy any other ovulation devices?

Any suggestions gratefully received!!

I used cheapys off ebay and got bfp first cycle and they sed I ovulated day 9 on 19 day cycle worked for me anyhow xxx

hi kat - poor you hon, what a long cycle!

Lots of women use OPKs - but with a really long, and maybe unpredictable cycle I think this could get very very expensive.

If I were you I would chart my BBT using a good digital thermometer with 1 decimal place for F or 2 decimal places for C. I would also check my CM (as you are doing) and maybe also monitor my cervix. You can enter this info into fertilityfriend... have you tried that? I don't know how well FF does with long cycles - but I think it should still work the same.

Sending you big big :hug: hon - sorry this is so hard! I hope you get BFP - or at least AF really really soon.

Thanks for the help ladies think I will try all of this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"