Best scales to buy?

L

Laura--x

What are the best kind of ones to buy? I havnt got a clue, but really want to get some!

I've got some of the ones that tell you weight, BMI, body fat % and water %, they are great as you can really see things going down so it's motivational!! X

Oh i wish i saw this i just made a thread up asking if digital where better the standard i got standards one's but i think they lie to me lol im feeling fitter n slimmer but the scales dont agree :( x

Glass weight watchers are biggest pile of poo ive ever had, mine didnt come with feet extensions so they didnt work on carpet... this is thing you need to watch out for!!

Ive got digital ww, plastic with came with feet have done me well, wer only about £15 tbh its all you need, shouldnt see scales as telling you how you should feel, you should be able to feel it within yourself & your clothes, scales can put your off or down at times.

Yeah totally agree on that 1.... I no ive lost weight i fit into clothes that i just about managed to do up a few months ago... i think it maybe wise to invest in digital.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->