best thing you ate today :)

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
put down the best thing you ate today :)

mine:vinegar and salt chips :) and my husbands steak tacos :) mmmm. yummy.

put down the best thing you ate today :)

mine:vinegar and salt chips :) and my husbands steak tacos :) mmmm. yummy.

heya dear! i only had breakfast today (it's 8:40am) and i must say what i ate did not taste good. i used to like it before i got pregnant but now my taste buds don't seem cooperative at all! sometimes i'm hungry but i don't know what to eat and it really upsets me. :cry:

My hubby brought me a mint chocolate cupcake! I've been surviving on crackers and ginger tea, so I was really wary, but it was amazing. I'm adding it to the list of foods that don't make me sick.... icing is healthy if it's green, right? ;)

mhmmmm i ate a salad with chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, crutons, dressing, cheese, and fried oinion crutons!!!! mmmmm oooo and greenapple caramel suckers!!!

anything greenapple flavored lol (counts as my fruit rite?)haha

It's a tie between the Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wings and the orange cranberry scone I just ate.

7 fruit pie with vanilla ice cream. Are we talking healthiest or best tasting? I am going with best tasting, lol

Ham and potato chowder.. I dunno why, I just wanted to make it so I whipped up a batch for dinner and ta da its soooo delicious. and real easy so i'll probably be making it a lot. hopefully its just as good to the non-pregnant types around here!

chocolate covered almonds and raspberries i went so far as to yell at hubby when he started eating them oops!

Broccoli and Cheese Soup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->