Best time to wait to retest

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
19 th april,First AF after implant removed on 11th April

CD34 negative test

Test in morning....or wait it out another week??? I'm stuck on what to do..pretty sure I'll get a bfn:growlmad:

tested 10dpo and got a bfn, then a bfp 13dpo, one day after my missed period. do you know if/when you ovulated?

I'm sure I ovulated between 5th - 8th May by checking my cm everyday.
But periods cud be all over the place due to implant removal so I have no clue :( frustrating lol x

Go ahead and try a test, but like, you said, your period are probably very unpredictable right now. Good luck!

I know,before I got pregnant with my daughter I had got pregnant but MC at 12 weeks,after that my periods were all over the place and after 8 months I got a positive test on CD47 which is the longest I had waited. so think ill leave it for another week and see what happens :)

I got my implant out December 2013 (5 months ago) I had one bleed brought on by taking the morning after pill. Nothing since. I've had plenty of fertile looking cervical mucus but no proper periods or positive pregnancy tests.

My gp recommended waiting 6 months before worrying about no period. And unless I have pain in my abdomen there isn't anything she can do.

I don't want to be a downer but it's common for cycles to not come back for several months after coming off birth control. Also to add, I fell pregnant with my son on my first cycle before my first af when I came off the pill, so it's possible you're pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->