Best washing powder and conditioner?

tilly-maggie

Reaction score
What do you ladies use that you find is the best and the nicest smelling? :flower:

Definitely Fairy. The Almond & Honey conditioner is great and smells lovely although I bought Asda's own which was also really nice. I've got Persil Non Bio but it doesn't smell as nice.

We use the pink tropical surf and lenor with febreeze, everyone always comments that Abi smells good!

I use Fairy non bio gel and Comfort pure conditioner :) I love the softness the comfort gives and it has a nice smell too :flower:

I Love Persil Non Bio and also use the Comfort Baby Softener, makes the boys clothes smell lovely xxxxx

I use fairy non bio and the comfort baby conditoner and people always comment on how lovely my baby smells hehe x

comfort naturals range of fabric conditioner is very nice - clean and subtle...

the fairy gel for us, and conditioner, we use comfort strawberry and lily kiss. i could sit and smell that all day!!!

I use fairy non bio powder, and comfort conditioner (either pure (white pot) or the blue one)

Everything smells lovely :) and its all non-bio sensitive stuff so Harrisons clothes can go in with ours x

I use Daz powder and lenor or comfort conditioner, they all smell lovely!! x

We use the pink tropical surf and lenor with febreeze, everyone always comments that Abi smells good!

re Saraabi quote above what lenor colour do u use???:winkwink:

ive always loved surf but not known what fabric softner to use.
thanks

Thats exactly what i use...And ye, everyone sniffs us too cos our clothes always smell lush :)

BTW - How adorbale is your LO :thumbup:

another one for fairy non bio and comfort pure conditioner xx

I use fairy non bio and i use asdas sensitive fabric softener as i have sensitive skin and its nice and gentle on LO's skin. Both smell gorgeous!

Anyone find the Fairy/Ariel gel really hard to squeeze out when its running out :coffee:

Anyone find the Fairy/Ariel gel really hard to squeeze out when its running out :coffee:

yupp! i have to squeeze the living daylights out of it so as not to waste none at the price of it! got two huge tubs from asda baby event for £4 though :)

The fairy liqi tabs by far the best smell ever... DH laughs at me for smelling each individual item as I'm hanging them out :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->