Beta Anxiety

Amsi

TTC #4
Reaction score
New here. I've read over a few posts about betas, and they defiantly have helped me to feel a little better. This is the first time I've had to do beta testing. I had my tubes reversed in December so I'm at a higher risk for tubal pregnancy. This was my first attempt at TTC since my reversal

Had my first blood work done friday..Thursday I had a very faint skinny line on a generic brand test (one that said 4 days sooner)
My Hcg was at 7
Kinda freaked out thinking it had went down (tested thursday)..also started doubting the line in the first place!

Had more done yesterday
Hcg was at 40
progesterone was at 16 (was told today it was 17 on Friday) Nurse told me this was a little low and they want to see it closer to 30
Go for more testing tomorrow.

was happy my hcg was more than double but now worried over the progesterone levels.
I'm not sure how many dpo I am since I'm irregular..
I'd guess 15-17 today.

Hoping for good results..but the first beta still concerns me..I dont think any pregnancy test should pick up levels as low as 7

Your hcg looks good. Request to be put on progesterone supplements. I am on them now. Side effects suck.

My progesterone levels at 4w, 6d were 16.7 and my doctor said that level was great for how early I was. They wanted to see anything over 10 for early pregnancy. My HCG level at that point was a little over 2,000.

Pregnancy tests can sometimes pick up really small amounts of HCG. First response are usually the most sensitive, but my internet cheapies were sometimes just as good.

I hope you get some good answers soon. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->